Thursday, May 8, 2008

Learning the Art of Manliness

I just found basically the best website ever---not explicitly Christian, but plenty of fantastic stuff abounds within.

It's The Art of Manliness.

Here are a couple of great posts. Both somewhat relationship-themed. But it's good stuff.

For all my married friends out there, read this: Fourteen Ways to Affair-proof Your Marriage. Note: I'm implying you need the help, but you might appreciate it nonetheless.

And then: "Finding Yourself is a Crock." I'll have another article on this--albeit more scholarly--later this week.

What are your thoughts? Do you agree? As always folks, leave a comment below. It will make my day.

1 comments:

Chris said...

I enjoyed this website... dont agree with everything but there is a lot of common sense wisdom on it.